- has exceptional coverage power, being ideal for works on cardboard,
- is ideal for silk screen printing, lino block and cardboard block printing,
- is soluble, meaning it can be reopened after it’s dry for easy clean up,
- cleans from all equipment, even screens or printing rollers clogged with dry ‘Chroma 2’. Simply clean up by soaking in plain water,
- is able to be used in conjunction with Chromacryl Clear gel Medium to reduce colour intensity without adding white,
- has a bodied consistency that is ideal for easy clean-up,
- is ideal for Monotype printing when used in conjunction with Chromacryl Clear Gel Medium. Apply generously to a glass or plastic surface to prepare for monotypes and then paint into the wet Clear Gel Medium.
Visit the product catalogue to see Chroma’s entire educational paint range